Re: [IP] Cartridge change

Not to worry Lisa and Geoff,   I routinely go a minimum of 2 weeks between
MM reservoir changes, summer and winter, with no problems either.

<I've been reading the tread on reservoir changes and set changes. How
<much insulin does the MM hold? The D hold ~300 units. I can go about 8-9
<days. Should I discard after 3 or 4 days? I haven't had any unexplained
<hi's...but I'm not looking to either. Please advise...
<Lisa and Geoff Pumpy