[IP] Dallas area next week?

Shane is going on another business trip and is looking for pumpers who
would like to meet! He will be in Dallas from Tues the 12th through Fri
the 15th. We don't know exact flight info yet, so he may also be there
Mon evening. Most likely he will be busy from 8-5 each day, so a supper
meeting would be great for him. Let me know if you are interested.
Laura, wife and schedule keeper for Shane :)