Re: [IP] Reservoir and Tubing changes

I never throw out insulin either...it cost to much $.  I just put a needle
back on the reservoir-push it back into the vial and reuse.  Or if I am
reusing the reservoir I just add to it.  Word of advice, if you are going to
reuse the reservoir only use it a few times as it loses lubrication and will
cause the NO DELIVERY alarm to sound.  When the lubrication is gone it is
harder for the pump to push the insulin out of the reservor.  MM told me to
push the plunger in the reservoir up and down to lubricate the whole syringe
before using.  So far this has stopped the alarm.

I keep my sets in 3 or so days...sof-sets!  Just depends if its a good spot
or not.  When I can feel it...I move it.

Melissa and pumpy