[IP] No Subject

I try to get a full 6 days out of a cartridge, but I never refill it.  My
usual routine is to change sets 1/2 way though the vial (+/-3 days) then use
it up on the second infusion set.  I use Tender 2's.  If I have to change
early because of a problem, I keep the tubing attached to the pump, but just
change the set.  Try tender 2's or (MM's version), if you use a moderate
amount of insulin this works out well (I use around 45 units/day).