[IP] reservoir and tubing change

Sherry, I usually change every 3 days, have gone 4 with no problems. I just
feel more comfortable and safer doing it this way. I do not throw out the
insulin left in the syringe and tubing though. I suck it back into the syringe
and make sure all the bubbles are gone, then I inject it back into the insulin
vial. I haven't had any problems, so far, doing this.
From the ever growing city of Erlanger,Ky!