[IP] Re{Autolet, Autoclix.

Your description is very accurate. Wow! What a memory!  The Aurtolet had
another name, but I can't remember what it was. I can picture both items.  I
stand corrected. Thanks!

<<...Autolet was made by Mumford something or other and was dark,
dark blue.  It had a Hammer type of mechanism that you manually cocked.  It
came with ten yellow platforms ...
The AutoClix was a lighter blue oval shaped contraption that was loaded by
depressing the button on one end and inserting the lancet in the other end.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE