[IP] Finally pumping / What a FREEDOM!!!

I finally know what all of you have been talking about. Its my first day on
a pump (Animas) and I loved it after just a few hours. I never really
realized how much the NPH had factored in to my life because I was in good
control on MDI.

For the first time in a long time I actually ate lunch because I was hungry
and not because I was shaking and I just had to eat. This used to happen
around 11-11:30 am. I ate Lunch today at 12 pm and only because I was

I figured you'd all understand. Thanks for letting me shout out my