Re: [IP] scam!!!!!!!

In a message dated 09/06/2000 3:31:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > I just got am instant message from a guy saying thathe was getting a MM
> 508
>  > in two weeks and then started to ask personal questions about me soooo i
> am
>  > warning everyone.
>  > His screen name was caring01

same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago -- funny because he also told me
he'd get his MM508 in 2 weeks.       LOL!!!!!!        i thought he was
serious and needed information, which i love giving--then the questions
started and i knew.       creep.