[IP] Hshimoto's is not a kind of Sushi

Kindra writs
I have had Hashimotos for 13 years now, Type 1 for 25 years.  My endo is
checking my thyroid levels every two months because I am  needing more
adjustments.  I have also been having some unexplained lows, could the
increased Synthroid dose be decreasing my needs for insulin?  Also, I have
gained a lot of weight.  How long should it take for the Synthroid to help
with weight gain?

synthroid works slowly. Bc your thyroid is not working well if at all, your
metabolic rate has slowed down and you are not using calories as quickly as
you were pre Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The synthroid helps to move you
towards more normal metabolic rate. Your lower metabolic rate can increase
or decrease your insulin requirements. From a logical pointof view it would
increase it but what is logical about diabeasties? Spot and Christine BTW
is your pituitary OK?