Re: [IP] LifeScan InTouch version 1.3.1

Andrew Aronoff wrote:

> The download went normally, the file (Dm131usa.exe, 7,374,508 bytes)
> decompresses and installs without complaint. The program opens successfully
> and I'm able to transfer data from my OneTouch Profile (using a LifeScan
> serial cable) and view the data via Report, Data List. However, I can't
> view any of the other reports -- I just get one of three error messages.
> ("Illegal Function Call" or "Type Mismatch", or "In Touch Error #5").

Call the Data Management tech support line at 1-800-382-7226. They are open 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m. Pacific.

email @ redacted
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison/
HoJoTalkies ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/HoJoTalkies/
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-- Mother Teresa

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones