[IP] Re: The Correct View

<Nata;ie wrote:>
<All this allows me to have extreme compassion for those who are
suffering a lot worse than I am. My heart goes out to them. And it's not
just diabetes. It's all those severe and often fatal childhood diseases
like Cystic Fibrosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Tay-Sachs Disease, Sickle-Cell
Anemia, etc. etc. etc. It's mental disorders like Bipolar Disorder,
Schizophrenia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Tourette's Syndrome, etc.
etc. etc.

And tons more, which I won't list -- there are LOTS of things that rob
humans of a comfortable life, and since I can't go POOF and cure them
all, at least they have my compassion.

Some people are disgusted by my "Pollyanna" attitude, but I don't see
what other attitude I can possibly take -- I just don't see any other
way to cope with life.>

Great post, Natalie. I agree with you 100% and commend your attitude. We
all get frustrated and discouraged from time to time dealing with
diabetes and its complications, but I'm convinced that our attitude is
the one thing we CAN all control. Realizing that there are lots of
people all over the world with physical and other problems that are far
greater than ours puts it all in perspective.

I nominate your post for "post of the month"!!