Re: [IP] GRRRR! (Beating A Dead Horse-Topic)

Hey Melissa ~

You have rediscovered the universal truth pointed out
to the readers of the comic strip "Pogo" nearly thirty
years ago.  Pogo the Possum said:

"WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY, AND HE IS US!"

Of course, he wasn't the first to notice such a thing.
 Abraham Lincoln said something about "a house divided
against itself cannot stand."  I reckon he meant that
if we can't be considerate, or merely tolerant of one
another, then we wouldn't be able to stand
ourselves....at least that's how I'm interpreting it
on this specific occasion.

So, I reckon we's jest burdened with the same ole crap
that's burdened mankind from the beginning....only now
we are blessed with the option to not open e-messages
that we suspect will get our knickers in a knot.  ;-)

With Love and Blessings
to all
from
Janet Marie