Re: [IP] test strips

         I have been on the Disetronic H-Tron since 8-21-2000. My ins. co.
paid for my pumps and sent a large supply of connections with the pumps.
         I am fortunate in that my ins. co. also pays for my blood testing
supplies, minus my co-payment. I will find out real soon how well they are
going to pay because my dr. just wrote a prescription for me to send to my
pharmacy network. They are supposed to send a 3 month supply at a discount
         Since I have to test so many times per day, the prescription reads
for 900 strips each 3 months. Will see if they are willing to send that
many at one time!