RE: [IP] :) :) The Correct View of Type :) :)

Natalie Sear [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

An excellent post, as usual.

> Some people are disgusted by my "Pollyanna" attitude, but I don't see
> what other attitude I can possibly take -- I just don't see any other
> way to cope with life.

An excellent attitude, which may be the most important prescription anyone
can give or get.  My mother usually had that attitude.  Her name was Esther,
and one friend, in a moment of frustration at her attitude started calling
her "Polyesther".

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted