----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherry Compton"

> I am thinking of sending an old meter or two to the Diabetic Angel group
someone sent the link to.  The sight says the want "new" testing meters.
Are they that picky?  I have several in good condition.  They may have to
write to the company to get new instructions that I have lost, but they work
fine. Wait, they can't be that picky... they also ask for used jewelry to
buy supplies with   haha