[IP] re: question a bout meters

 <<should   you  use the   same   brand of  meter all th e time   and
dotor  told  her   she  should   get a  new  meter    every  2 years
sometimes  if   there is  a  sale on  strips    and ihave  the   meter
them i   jsut   use  those  strips  louann>>

This is just me, but some of my meters read about 10-20 points
different, even with the solution tests being done and accurate. So, I
do not use a different meter within the same day at least. I made this
mistake early last month when I first started pumping. All of my
machines read plasma, but were still of a bit..as I was trying to
determine basal. YMMV.