RE: [IP] LADA

Thanks Natalie. Glucotrol worked to some degree for me for a little over a
year. It worked very well at first and then did less and less even as the
dose was increased. Glucophage did absolutely nothing at all when it was
added. Precose was added to the other two and that didn't do anything either
. I haven't had antibody tests, so I don't know if I'm LADA or not. I was
mostly curious because prior to diabetes I had had a lot of trouble with
hypoglycemia. I was just wondering if there were some sort of "prediabetic"
state that could last for a long time before diabetes actually strikes.

David