Re: [IP] FYI - JDF's response to Newsweek Cover Article

Well, I shouldn't be surprised at how incredibly diplomatic the JDF response
was to the horrendous Newsweek article.  This is their style and they are
very effective.  However, I am left with a feeling of Newsweek being let off
the hook because they didn't just not include Type I information, they
actually misled the public about Type 1 by printing misinformation.