[IP] Questions about Synthroid/Hashimotos/low bld. sugars

Hello all,

I have had Hashimotos for 13 years now, Type 1 for 25 years.  My endo is
checking my thyroid levels every two months because I am  needing more
adjustments.  I have also been having some unexplained lows, could the
increased Synthroid dose be decreasing my needs for insulin?  Also, I have
gained a lot of weight.  How long should it take for the Synthroid to help
with weight gain?

mm508 since 9/27/99