[IP] Re: Andrea...professional clothes

Andrea, I work in an office and pretty much everyone knows I'm diabetic.  But
I do go on dates and go out and such and don't want to wear it on a
waistband, too.  I bought two 'pump holders' called, appropriately, 'thigh
thing' and 'leg thing.'  The thigh one is good for short skirts, and I wear
the leg one on my calf a lot with pants or longer skirts. I think they are
made by a company called Unique Accessories that is located in Denver, but I
bought them on The Diabetes Mall, which is at diabetesnet.com.  You can get
them in white and black, and I can wear the black leg one with longer black
skirts and no one even notices it.  Hope this helps!