[IP] Emergency Kit

I am trying to put the death of the "blue bird" behind me now.  I decided to finally start my emergency supply kit.  I looked at several stores to find just the right bag. I wanted one with several compartments, and it had to be shaped right.  I finally found one at Target in the camping section.  It has a strap for the toothbrush which I put my Softclix lancet device in, and has several see-through mesh
compartments for batteries, tubing, testing strips, tissues, etc.
I am thinking of sending an old meter or two to the Diabetic Angel group someone sent the link to.  The sight says the want "new" testing meters.  Are they that picky?  I have several in good condition.  They may have to write to the company to get new instructions that I have lost, but they work fine. Wait, they can't be that picky... they also ask for used jewelry to buy supplies with   haha

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Buried the corpse of her blue bird today