Re: [IP] question a bout meters

At 12:36 AM 9/6/00 EDT, you wrote:
>   should   you  use the   same   brand of  meter all th e time   and
aunts
>dotor  told  her   she  should   get a  new  meter    every  2 years
>sometimes  if   there is  a  sale on  strips    and ihave  the   meter  for
>them i   jsut   use  those  strips  louann

Hi louann;
	I have a question.  Are you using the space bar when you type you letters?
 It is kinda difficult to read your notes when there is lots of space
between the words.  Also when you end your sentences, could you put a
period at the end?  I don't mean to criticise your letters, just let you
know that it rather tough to read.
	Just wanted to gently let you know.....
	Bill