[IP] Sofset?

Darlene, we went on a trip and forgot the sofserter. I had to do a set
change manually, it took 4 tries before the needle would penetrate, and
only then because I had to mash down much harder than you could imagine,
drew blood. It was a horrible experience but I had no choice. Someone on
this list was so generous to give us their unused serter as our spare.
( they're around $45) Since then I have switched to the sils and having
manually inserted both types, the sil is much, much easier to insert.
Brynn prefers them over the sofsets.    Teresa mom to Brynn 3, pumping 6