Re: [IP] kak virus detected....help!

It's actually inactivated or deleted at the firewall.  I went to the mcaffee
site and scandisc-ed for viruses, and they didn't find anything either.
I have not opened any attachment and in fact the letter in question had no
attachment to open.

I am understanding that the KAK worm can be transmitted unknowingly by a
sender, and that the worm will send itself out to others in your addy book.

Your other half should not be angry, it happens and if you have an antvirus
software on your 'puter, you should be able to remedy it.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.