Re: [IP] low didn't respond to carbs

In a message dated 9/5/00 5:40:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This has happened to me as well with little explanation. One answer I have
 gotten is it is because that Diabetics (Type I) have no internal way of
 maintaining Blood Glucose, up or down. >>

I'm type 2 and it happens to me, too. I've found that a real soda (with sugar
and caffeine in it) work for me. That was on the advice of my CDE, who I
called from Wal-Mart one day when I couldn't get my BGs to increase, no
matter what!

Jan and Elvis