Re: [IP] Re: Fasttake Meter

In a message dated 9/1/00 9:48:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< always ask my daughter's endos if they have any rebate coupons for new
 meters.  We got a free Fasttake when we bought 100 strips - the cost of the
 meter was taken off right at the cash register.  We didn't even have to send
 things in.
  wher   i live  they  have  ads in the     to  where    if  you   broght
1000 s trips  you get the  meter  free so  i got   3   different  meter on
hand if  i need them   of  if    other   family  memeber  need them  louann