[IP] Two differenct Bird lancer devices

I thought the Autolet was made by Mumford something or other and was dark,
dark blue.  It had a Hammer type of mechanism that you manually cocked.  It
came with ten yellow platforms but you could buy blue (deeper) platforms.  It
was thin and was approximately the shape of a 1/4 of a circle.

The AutoClix was a lighter blue oval shaped contraption that was loaded by
depressing the button on one end and inserting the lancet in the other end.
I remember once while taking the lancet out to change it I (in an incredible
low) slit a dandy cut in one of my fingers.  Boy it bled and bled and was
sore for days.  Both of these were items I used while in college when I was
cutting the Chemstrip Bg visual strips into thirds because I was so broke.