Re: [IP] pump wish list...gastroparesis question

I'm not real familiar with gastroparesis, just that it involves a slowing
down of the stomach and digestion ( I don't have gastroparesis, just an
inability to remember to bolus in 2 hours for that big steak or high protein
meal that I occasionally like to indulge in!)

Maybe some of the folks more familiar with gastroparesis can chime in here?

aka Mouse