Re: [IP] kak virus detected....help!

At 03:41 PM 09/05/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 9/5/2000 1:44:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 >email @ redacted writes:
 >> I have updated all my microsoft products have mcAffee, and a Zone Alarm, so
 >>  it pretty much came up to a brick wall.
 > What is a Zone alarm?

Zone Alarm is a free program which offers protection from hackers and other
unauthorized use of your computer while you are on line. It's especially
important for those of us that have an "always on" connection, such as a
cable modem or DSL. One of the features of the newest version of Zone Alarm
is that it can quarantine email that has certain types of attachments. For
more information go to: http://www.zonelabs.com/default.htm