[IP] Remember- Life!!!

Today I was reminded of something very important.  We
have NO idea what life it going to deal us.  Each day
is something we should enjoy and love, because there
are no guarantee about tomorrow.

While I love a good debate, keeping it in perspective
is important and if it is of value to even discuss.
We are all in diabetes together... I don't understand
what can be gained by any of us if we choose to
alienate parts of us.  I have made some good friends
through what initially was "debate" or "disagreement".
 Sometimes differences aren't really what they seem if
we REALLY LISTEN to each other.

So, humor me, hug someone you love, call someone and
tell them you love them, enjoy your favorite candy bar
(or ice cream :-) ), smile, or remember the good in

Maureen and Jude (her beta cells on a leash)

Do You Yahoo!?