Re: [IP] kak virus detected....help!

In a message dated 9/5/2000 1:44:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have updated all my microsoft products have mcAffee, and a Zone Alarm, so
>  it pretty much came up to a brick wall.
 What is a Zone alarm?
I ran a McAffee scan and didn't find anything?  Did people get the virus just
from opening the email?  I didn't download anything.  Help?  I'm a bit of a
novice about these things and my better half will "not be happy" if I crash
the computer! lol