[IP] Weight Gain and Loss

Of those of you who are type two and where modestly to considerably
overweight what was your experience with gain and loss.
I have been advised that many lose a great amount of weight once the
pump is stable and if you continue on your prior diet and do not
increase carbs and proteins.  I have no desire to gain any weight and
would like to lose a lot of it.  I am on a 900-1200 Kcal diet at this
time and for the past year.  This with multiple shots of over 100-150+
caused  this weight gain.  It is my understanding that this will be
decreased down by one half and then down even more.
Hope this is correct.
Thanks,
Lurline