[IP] Fridays Chat

     This is just to let you chatters know that on Friday the 8th (this
friday) the TGIF chat will be a 9pm eastern.
     Thats PM for those of you who dont get a chance to join us in the
morning! My endo appt. is in the morning
     and thats the reason Im doing it in the evening. So I dont want to hear
those excuses that your working and
     cant join us. (this week you have to come up with something better, and
no fake alarms, Im on to you)
                                           See you all there.......Dauna