[IP] Bogus Animas Pump recall rumor - from the horses mount

Just so everyone knows that the recall rumor was unfounded, this is
directly from TOP at Animas

Date:          Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:01:06 -0400
From:          Audrey Finkelstein <email @ redacted>

First let me thank you for giving Animas the opportunity to address
an issue like this.  I am pleased to report that there is no truth to
the rumor that Animas has had a recall of their insulin infusion
pump.  We now have scores of patients on the Animas pump and we're
pleased to report high levels of customer satisfaction.  I hope that
this clears up any concerns that you or the members of your
organiization may have.  If you have any questions or concerns,
please don't hesitate to contact me so that we may discuss them

Best regards,

Audrey Finkelstein
Vice President Marketing/Clinical Affairs
590 Lancaster Avenue
Frazer, PA  19355

Toll Free( 877) YES PUMP (937 - 7867)