[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #463

email @ redacted writes:

>  counter pills w/quinine.
Yes I suffered a long time with pains in my legs and would sleep with a
pillow on my tall dresser top so I could stand up and sleep   lol....I was
always taking Q-VEL over the counter...I take lasix (2) 40mg a day
and k dur (potassium) now...Check with the doctor because he may need the
potassium...I don't get leg or ankle cramps (charlie horses) anymore. Good
Luck   email @ redacted