Re: [IP] low didn't respond to carbs

I have been here.  It is very scary.  What I do when
my BS keeps dropping (or I should say what my husband
does) is get sugar soda into me.  It plays hell with
your sugar level but it will get you up. The put the
long lasting carbs in.  You still encounter the
problem of being up all night bolus and testing, but
for me it works.  Soda also works well for me because
when I am completly out of it my husband can pour it
into me without gagging me.

                    Sam!