RE: [IP] Bird lancet device!

It was the new fangled thing when I was diagnosed.  I believe it was made by
Monoject.  It may have even been called that.  My mom still has mine. :)
Back then they were still manually jabbing you at the hospital.  More chance
to accidentally stab yourself, and also painful for us. :)

I had one nurse who thought, like syringes, they had to be jabbed as hard as
possible to draw blood.  I left with bruises everywhere from her. :)

-- Sherry