[IP] Problems

Pumpers & Friends,

       I am sorry but I need a sometime away from the fighting and everyone forgetting to be nice to each other. My life is not the best right now so I will NOT BE IN CHAT TONIGHT. I need to spend sometime away from the group, from the fighting in the group and with the doctors. I need to think about what I'm doing with my life. So I will step back for abit and do some hard think. So.......................

           REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                  Rodney