[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #463

Hi Julie!  My 13-year-old son went on the pump about a month before your son.
 Our pump trainer had his basal rates pretty well set from the beginning, but
we have had to make some changes, also, especially when school started a few
weeks ago.  Like you, we are also between endocrinologists at the moment.  I
would like to second the recommendation of another list member concerning the
Pumping Insulin book (third edition).  It has been very helpful to us in
making gradual changes in Robert's basal rates, and is a great overall source
of information.  Good luck.  Pam