[IP] Progress report

I haven't kept up with all the posts lately as we were very busy "winding"
the summer down.
Perhaps you will recall that the endo had approved Cory for a pump.  He sent
in the letter to the insurance company last week.  I am discouraged that it
took that long to get the letter written, but doc was on a vacation. I guess
he needs a break ever now and then.  I took the initative and called the two
insurance carriers and both said they would cover the pump if it was
medically necessary.  Cory takes 3 or more injections daily, counts carbs,
exercises and still bounces all over the place (40 - 400).  Does that sound
like a pump is medically necessary?
Patience -- whoa there --- Be Patient ---this is what I keep telling myself
but soooooon so very sooooon I hope that I will be able to post and say  HE'S
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98