Re: [IP] Old meters

I give meters and such to my CDE who knows of many people who haven't any
insurance or if they do, they can't get meters but they can get test strips.

You may want to do that, or if you hear of someone on the list who needs a
bit of help, they can pay you postage and you can send them one.

I can get some supplies for MM and Disetronic, and can sometimes get things
to folks with poor ins. coverage...Not all the time, but it's good to help
out folks here in the states who are having diffs with re; insurance.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.