[IPn] Pleasant supprise

This morning's mail contained a very pleasant surprise. One of our
forum members has sent a challenge gift for $250.

Insulin Pumpers now needs some help to match these funds, so please
won't those of you who have not yet made a contribution do so now.
Many of our forum members have donated multiple times already so
won't some of the rest of you help with support for the forum's
expenses.

Tax deductible donations can be made on-line by visiting

or by regular mail by sending a check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In Europe and the United Kingdom, kindly make your contribution to
the CAF (Charity Aid Foundation) on behalf of
Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
To donate on-line via the CAF, call or call 0800 99 33 11
or visit:

http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm

Thank you for your support of our forum

Michael Robinton