[IP] Old meters

I've recently switched to a fast-take meter and over the years I've collected
several meters as I switch to new ones, all of which have been covered by my
insurance.  My meters are all in perfectly good working order-is there
anywhere I can donate them?  I want to keep one as a back-up but I have three
others that are perfectly fine to donate.  When I checked with Lifescan they
said they destroy old meters.   Any suggestions appreciated-I can't bring
myself to just tossing these meters out.