Re: [IP] foot tingling

I had a problem with one of my feet tingling a few years ago, and it turned
out to be something my doctor at the time called 'ski boot neuropathy'.  It
was being caused by a pair of sandals I was wearing almost constantly at the
time -- they evidently pressed down on some nerve on the top of my foot
which made a different part of the foot 'go to sleep'.  They see it in
skiers who spend whole days in boots that do the same thing.  Mine went away
(it took a long time -- I think about two weeks) when I switched to
different shoes with more open tops (like loafers).

Anyway, give it a try.  I was really scared, unnecessarily as it turned out.