[IP] Lancet Devices

I had been using the same lancet device since I was diagnosed--fourteen years. It was a
little bird-looking device. Blue with a white beak that the lancet went into, and a
yellow "foot". I had tried other devices years ago, and had trouble with them drawing
blood, so I was convinced that my device was the only one that worked for me. Then a week
or so ago, I dropped it and it broke.  I was not a happy camper.  Finally I dug out the
Softclix device that came with my AccuCheck. Surprise, surprise--I love that thing.  It
hurts much less than my old one, and still manages to draw blood.  The only drawback is
that I can't use my stockpile of lancets because the Softclix ones are shaped
differently.
I recommend the Softclix if your "bird" device breaks down.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
See how hard the decision to pump was for her?  She kept the same lancet device for
fourteen years!  Nuff said.