Re: [IP] dawn phenomenon?

As a grandfather and occasional overseer of my grandsons pumping schedule, I
can appreciate your dilemma. Might I suggest getting the book "Pumping
Insulin" third edition. It covers all of the scenarios of pumping and is of
immense help to me. It is put out by Torrey Pines Press in San Diego. I think
I got it over the Internet. Hope this helps. It also covers "Pumping for
Children and Teens", which should be of particular interest.