[IP] dawn phenomenon?

My son Jared started pumping 8/11/00. To say we have had no backup with it
is to put it mildly. We are in the process now of changing endos, but until
we get to see him, I have a question. He is 14, and has basal rates of 1.5
to 2.0. From 5pm to mid. it is 2.0. We try to have supper between 5 and 6 pm
because on shots this helped him wake up in range. Now with the pump, he is
high from supper on. It also seems like he is even higher when he wakes up.
Night before last  he was 118 at mid. One of the very few good numbers at
night. Then when he got up at 9 it was 195. What should I do? As I said we
don't have any support now. We are just left to fend for ourselves.