Re: [IP] condition or disease?

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Tom Wellman wrote:
> cells died.  So I'm both T1 and T2.  Calling Diabetes an
> "affliction" or a "disease" just doesn't fit  (I don't feel
> afflicted or diseased) - "condition" sounds good to me too.

That is rare! I've read of having both, but never actually talked
(written) to someone who was in this situation although it has been
discussed from time to time on the list. I guess the up side is that we
now have an expert among us that can speak knowledgably about dealing
with both permanent insulin resistance and T1. Your contribution of
knowledge is appreciated, I certainly hope the rest of us can be of
assistance to you as well.