From: "Ron Bylund" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 7:17 PM
Subject: [IP] painful legs

My husband (a Type 1 diabetic) wakes up many nights with severe pains in the
lower part of his legs....kind of in the ankle area.  The only way to
relieve this pain is to get up and walk around.  He also takes some over the
counter pills w/quinine.  The pain is really harsh.  Does anyone suffer this
same problem?  And what do you do about it?