[IP] One Touch

We just moved from Kansas to Texas, different Tricare regions, and they
switched blood glucose monitors on us.  Justin was using the Precision QID, I
have purchased the software and link for the computer to download all his
readings.  Now they give us the One touch Profile.  Would like to know if
anyone would like to buy the Precision software and hardware and if anyone
has the One Touch for the computer.  Thank you.